JacORB Customers & Projects
The following is a mixed list of companies and projects using
JacORB. It is certainly incomplete, so:
If you would like to see your
JacORB project here, please let us know!
- OpenCCM, an open source
implementation of the OMG's CORBA Components model.
- QuO, a framework for providing quality of service (QoS) in distributed applications at BBN
- APOD, "Applications That Participate In Their Own Defense" at BBN.
- ITUA, "Intrusion Tolerance by Unpredictability and Adaptation", joint project: BBN, Univ of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Boeing, Univ. of Maryland.
- CoCoWare, a platform for component-based groupware at Telematica Institute, Netherlands.
- JaCo3, a collaborative environment for coupled simulations.
- Nephilim, a CORBA security project at U.
- Raccoon, a CORBA security project at Freie
- Amica, a meta-computing research project at
Freie Universität Berlin
JaCoWeb Security, a CORBA security project at Federal
University of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- GroupPac, an FT-CORBA implementation at Federal
University of Santa Catarina, Brazil.
- JacORB over Multicast IP at Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil
XMLBlaster, Message oriented Middleware on top of
UPcase, UML Case Tool
a framework for monitoring CORBA applications at University of
i-scream, a central monitoring system for Unix, Linux and NT Servers.
- SnmpTrapNotify, a system that listens for SNMP traps and converts them to CORBA events. These events are distributed via JacORB's Notification Service.
Gerald Brose, 22 June 2004